Historic Built & Natural Heritage
Preserve and restore Mumbai’s historic built and natural heritage.
- Advocated with the Government for the early notification of the 2012 Heritage List
- Associated with the Government of Maharashtra and its Directorate of Archaeology & Museums
- Advocated with the State Government for urgent notification of the incentives for owners of heritage buildings
- Conducted a survey and published a book on the 8 Forts of Mumbai entitled ‘Abandoned Treasures’
- Advocating with the Government of Maharashtra and its Directorate of Archaeology & Museums and the Archaeology Survey of India (ASI), Government of India for preservation and revitalising of Mumbai’s Forts and their use for the public.
HOME . ABOUT US . History . Trustees . Vision & Mission . Objectives . PROGRAMS . Solid Waste Management . Air Pollution . Preserve & Restore Public Open Spaces . RG, PG, Parks & Gardens . No Development Zones (NDZ) . SRA projects on Reserved Public Open Spaces . Beaches & Waterfronts . Preserve & Restore Water Bodies . Preserve & Restore Heritage Structures . Listed Built Heritage . Listed Natural Heritage . Forts . Water Conservation . Rain Water Harvesting . Recycling Water . Roads . Hawking / Non-Hawking Zones . Networking . Activities . COURT . Orders: Hawkers . Orders: SRA . MEDIA . News Clippings . Publications . Surveys . Photographs . Mailers . SUPPORT . Funding . Volunteer . Contact