For the post of Office Administrator: No Vacancy
For the post of Office Assistant:
Job Description: General Purpose - Provide administrative and clerical support to others in the office to maintain an efficient office environment.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- answer phones and transfer to the appropriate staff member
- coordinate messenger and courier service
- prepare outgoing mail for distribution
- fax, scan and copy documents
- maintain office filing and storage systems
- update and maintain databases such as mailing lists and contact lists
- retrieve information when requested
- type documents, reports and correspondence
- assist with meetings, event planning and implementation
- monitor and maintain office supplies
- ensure office equipment is properly maintained and serviced
- perform work related errands as requested such as going to the post office and bank
- keep office area clean and tidy
It is a full time job 5 days a week (i.e. from Monday to Friday) from 10.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m.
Internships are available for College Students on mutually agreed terms between NAGAR and the concerned college. The internship program will cover areas mentioned below:
: collate data through newspaper clippings, studies, reports (government and / or non-government); analysis, representation of data (using SPSS); data interpretation & recommendations.
: Initiative new and / or participate in pilot projects conducted by / supported by NAGAR
Presentations & Reports
: based on field study / observation / survey conducted by NAGAR
Effective use of media
: (print & social media) conducting online campaigns; preparing slides, graphics, posters, designing souvenir, etc for effective promotion of NAGAR activities
Participating in NAGAR Events
: Assisting in preparing for Workshops, Seminars, Exhibitions and so on
: through Public Awareness Campaigns; fund-raising; pilot projects
Volunteers can participate in our events, pilot projects and studies / surveys. Timely intimation for the same will be given on our website and on our Facebook page. Join us in our efforts to make Mumbai a better place!