For the post of Office Administrator:
- A Bachelor Degree in Commerce
- Basic understanding of issues related to environment, governance and advocacy.
- Preference to candidates with 2 years work experience in any of the fields mentioned above.
- Fluency in English & Marathi and knowledge about Greater Mumbai is a must.
Scope of work:
- Responsible for administrative and organizational tasks
- Arrange meetings, organize office procedures and maintain records based on it
- Prepare databases as well as manage and update them whenever needed
- Deal with orders and invoices, check cash flow and maintain accounts
- Keep follow-up of events, correspondence and news reports
- Responsible for carrying out relevant administrative functions and support tasks
- Basic computer skills and language skills required
It is a full time job 5 days a week (i.e. from Monday to Friday) from 10.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m.
Internships are available for College Students on mutually agreed terms between NAGAR and the concerned college. The internship program will cover areas mentioned below:
: collate data through newspaper clippings, studies, reports (government and / or non-government); analysis, representation of data (using SPSS); data interpretation & recommendations.
: Initiative new and / or participate in pilot projects conducted by / supported by NAGAR
Presentations & Reports
: based on field study / observation / survey conducted by NAGAR
Effective use of media
: (print & social media) conducting online campaigns; preparing slides, graphics, posters, designing souvenir, etc for effective promotion of NAGAR activities
Participating in NAGAR Events
: Assisting in preparing for Workshops, Seminars, Exhibitions and so on
: through Public Awareness Campaigns; fund-raising; pilot projects
Volunteers can participate in our events, pilot projects and studies / surveys. Timely intimation for the same will be given on our website and on our Facebook page. Join us in our efforts to make Mumbai a better place!